Gentle Dental Partners is seeking a highly motivated Development Analyst to drive and support our accelerating acquisition and de novo growth strategy. This high-profile position reports to the Directors of Business and Corporate Development and partners closely with various functional department heads, including Finance, Operations, HR, and Marketing. This Analyst will prepare strategic analysis of acquisition targets and de novo growth opportunities, including: pro forma projection modeling, synergy calculations, growth plan development, market analysis, and performance measurement. This exciting new role is a critical addition to our corporate team, based just outside of Boston, in Waltham, MA. Gentle Dental Partners has been around for over 35 years and has grown total practices under management by more than 70% in just the last two years through acquisition and de novo activity.
· Support the Directors of Business and Corporate Development to execute our growth strategy
· Prepare financial analysis, deal proposals, and presentation materials
· Analyze acquisition targets and support the due diligence process
· Identify growth opportunities and develop key metrics & tools for performance measurement
· Coordinate cross-functional team efforts through planning, execution and integration
· Actively manage data rooms, CRM tools and project management systems
· Provide analytical support to key operational growth initiatives
· 1-3 years of experience (internships / co-ops included) in M&A, corporate finance, accounting, or other relevant professional experience
· Bachelor’s degree required (Pre-MBA candidates encouraged to apply)
· Demonstrated track record of academic, professional, and personal success
· Careful attention to detail with strong organizational and analytical capabilities
· Team player with a collaborative working style, strong work ethic and flexibility to take on wide range or roles and responsibilities.