- Do you love helping people? Are you a problem solver with a can-do attitude? Do you get excited when you reach your goals? Join our marketing team as a scheduling coordinator and help patients successfully book new and existing patient appointments through outbound and inbound call management, email, chat and other communication channels. Learn all aspects of healthcare as you work in a fast-paced environment to help patients get the care they need and help our doctors fill their schedules. Juggle lots of different tasks as you interact with insurance companies, patients, doctors, and practice managers.
- Schedule appointments for patients through both inbound and outbound calling. Answer phones, make calls, send emails, follow-up on requests, utilize online chat, and work with the individual practices to schedule new appointment requests.
- Learn to work with individual doctor and practice scheduling protocols, insurances, general and specialty services, offers and pricing to create an exceptional patient experience and “first impression” with new patients.
- Work with team to set goals and track results.
- Help practices when patients need to be rescheduled due to doctor availability or facility crisis.
- Work on our team to build a patient base for newly-built practices.
- Minimum 2 years experience in telemarketing, customer service and/or related clinical environment. Dental experience a plus.
- Strong communication and phone skills.
- Proven ability to handle a "call center" environment: work quickly and multi-task.
- Good judgment to handle calls appropriately and deal with challenging patients and doctors.
- High School or GED required. Associate's Degree or related healthcare certification preferred.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed